ARE YOU INTERESTED IN REAL-ESTATE AREA? ARE YOU YOUNG AND CREATIVE?
Gaudi House is looking for students who are keen to learn and progress, who are sociable and not shy, interested in an internship related to marketing and commerce.
SO WHAT DOES THE WORK OF THE COMPANY CONSIST OF?
– Answering the telephone, giving information about our rental apartments and registering calls. (THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
– Organizing the agents’ timetables.
– Marketing: advertising apartments on websites on the internet and drafting the adverts. (THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
– Registering details of our apartments and clients into the database
– Promoting our rental apartments to our clients through the mails that we receive and the missed calls which have not been answered during the day. (THIS WILL ALSO BE ONE OF THE MAIN DUTIES)
– Arranging the adverts in the window display
– Preparing contracts and administrative documents
– Preparing and registering internal documents
– Calling the tenants, monitoring of the customer base.
– Sending mails to the tenants, who are living in the flat.
– Creating the database of the tenant’s and landlord’s mails.
– Compile the Property Manager’s mails and addresses and send them e-mails.
– The clients’ monitoring of the visits marked in grey.
– Flats’ positioning on the website.
– Search for new flats.
WHEN DOES THE JOB START?
This we will discuss with you. Usually the minimum time is 4 months, and maximum 6 months, but we may be able to agree on 5 months. ( IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO LESS THAN THIS)
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN GAUDI HOUSE
A minimum of a BAC+1 or a BAC+2* with a good level of Spanish in both speaking and listening comprehension is required. This is to say that you either have experience in Spanish from jobs with companies, from long stays or travels in a Spanish speaking country. If you do not have this experience please do not apply. Thank you.
We are looking for people who are keen to learn and progress, who are sociable and not shy.
*(BAC is the Baccalaureate which is equivalent to English A-Levels. BAC+1 means you have finished your A-Levels and have taken one year of further study in higher education e.g. at University. BAC+2 means 2 years of study and so on)
YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP, SENDING US YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO: BECARIOS@GAUDI-HOUSE.ES
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER IN SPANISH, WITH AN UPDATED PHOTO.