- Right to peaceful use of the property, which the owner can not disturb.
- Rightfor reparations, or maintenance required, which has to be on account of the landlord. The tenant can make if they are urgent, with prior notice, and then the owner or owner can deduct the amount of the rent.
- In terms of habitability, the landlord or owner must ensure the conditions necessary to make the home habitable throughout the contract.
- To terminate the contract.
- To get back the deposit at the end of the contract.
- Pay the rent until the contract stops taking effect.
- To take care of theflat and do not do annoying, unhealthy or illegal activities.
- Repair the damage either by tent’s fault or by negligence, have occurred.