Landlord’s rights and duties
- To recieve the rental payments, as agreed in the rental contract. Right to be sure that the falt is usen only for housing and the good conditions are preserved.
- To claim for the tenat’s responsibility to pay the cost of minor repairs for wear and tear existing from ordinary use of the property.
- Increase the rental payment, as agreed in the rental contract.
- Ensure tenant the peaceful use of the property.
- Make necessary, urgent repairs and if not, pay the cost of the reparation to the tenant.
- Ensure the necessary conditions for habitable housing throughout the duration of the contract.
- Deliver the energy performance certificate and the energy label.
- Having the certificate of habitability in force.
- Register and deposit’s enregistration in The Catalan Land Institute (INCASOL).